Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm in New Zealand

Me and my new baby cousin Declan



We just arrived in Aukland, New Zealand after two grueling days of orientation in LA. I'm definitely ready to stop talking about my Peace Corps service and actually do it. We leave for Nadi, Fiji tonight and tomorrow we drive to Nadeve where we'll spend our first 9 weeks in training. They told us that internet and phones might not be as available during training, but I'm not sure what that means. So I guess just don't be suprised if you don't here from me much until July. But you can still mail me letters! Here's my address:

Monica Papp - PCT
Peace Corps Fiji
Private Mail Bag
Suva, Fiji

1 comment:

Mi SHELL said...

Monica!!! i check your blog almost everyday. lots and no much is going on in Santa Cruz, it all depends who you ask. i miss you a lot lot lot. i can't wait for your first post from Fiji.. oh yeah, and guess who's actually getting on a plane and going to Hawaii this summer? yeah baby!